Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lemme spit some knowledge.

My friend Marc from Australia just sent me this photo (below). It's a scan from a recent issue of Movement Magazine. They asked all the contributors for 2007 to send in a simple photo of them and a little blurb about their favorite contribution to the mag that year.

Try n spot me!


For an enlargement of the photo above, click here.

And a link to the section on everyone's statements about their favorite contribution... click here.

Thanks to Marc! Thanks to Movement!




Also... If you have a chance to get to Barnes & Noble (or wherever else you can find this magazine), I have an ad running in Antenna Magazine, for Godwin Genes. I shot this for them when I was in NYC last... September was it? Make sure to pick up the issue... or at least peep it. Then go check out Godwin's line... online.


(/\jacked this photo from defgrip.net/\)

PAGE 31!!!


Two other variations that we were debating on using.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhaa love the class photo. easy to spot ya because youre in all black and also you have the blackest face.. blackie.

My name is Mikey Tnasuttimonkol. I take pictures... it's my job. If you need to get at me, email me. emtee52@gmail.com <<<<© Copyright 2008 Mikey Dontusemypictureswithoutmypermission! All Rights Reserved>>>>