Friday, July 11, 2008

I forgot...

I was cleaning off my counter and saw two rolls of B&W film. I had totally forgotten to process the film from my trip to Yosemite with some of my friends. So I processed it tonight... and kind of messed up... it's a bit too contrasty for my tastes... oh well.

For your viewing pleasure:

Nothin too crazy about this picture, but I really liked the light.


Some guy looking at Justin.


Hiking.


YMCA...YAY! ("Y" looks a bit too, excited. haha.)


My favorite photo from the two rolls... We got to Yosemite really late at night. The next morning I woke up about an hour and a half earlier than the rest of the guys. Once my eyes opened and saw sunshine, I couldn't contain myself... I had to go check out what was around the campsite. I took this photo before heading out to brush my teeth. I really really like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember going to Yosemite so much during High School. It seems like it was every weekend, just to hike and shoot pictures. These pics are rad! Memories.

My name is Mikey Tnasuttimonkol. I take pictures... it's my job. If you need to get at me, email me. emtee52@gmail.com <<<<© Copyright 2008 Mikey Dontusemypictureswithoutmypermission! All Rights Reserved>>>>