Friday, November 14, 2008

Her, "Why are you doing that?" face.

4 consecutive exposures on 1 roll of film. 2 facial expressions total. I just thought it was funny.

1.


2.


3.


4.








I think it's time to switch up my cameras. I've been using my Contax G1 consistently for about a year now... I'm thinkin' either the Lomo LCA. Orrrr.. The Nikon FE2. Leaning towards the FE2. I got my mom a fairly clean FE2 for Christmas last year... My FE2 is kinda... broken. Going to see if she wants to trade it for my D100. Nikon FE2 with a 24mm (i need some cheap 35mm & 50mm manual nikkor lenses) lens and a bag of Tmax 400. Life is good.

2 comments:

ben said...

I've been looking at buying a Ricoh G1, Yashica T4 super, or Contax T3, can't make up my mind!

mikeyt said...

i have the t4 super... and my friend has the contax t3... i'll just say that i'm jealous of the t3. it's really nice. photos are super sharp as well.

My name is Mikey Tnasuttimonkol. I take pictures... it's my job. If you need to get at me, email me. emtee52@gmail.com <<<<© Copyright 2008 Mikey Dontusemypictureswithoutmypermission! All Rights Reserved>>>>